These Long Stroke Linear Potentiometer are usefull to datalog and analyse suspension travel, pedal travel, shifter arm travel or anything under 8″ of stroke. They feature rod end on both end to allow for slight misalignment, anodized aluminum body and stainless steel encoder rod.
They also have an external circuit that is responsible to convert the 8″ stroke to an analog 0-5V signal, simply connect +12vdc and Gnd.
- 12.625″ minimum length collapsed (Rod-End to Rod-End, adjusted all the way in)
- 17.125″ long maximum length extended (Rod-End to Rod-End, adjusted all the way out)
- Clear Anodized Aluminum Body, 3/4″ Diameter
- Stainless Steel Encoder Rod
- Zinc-Plated Rod-End
- 36″ Long Wire
- 12-24VDC Input Voltage
- 0-5V Linear Analog Output
- IP64 (Dust and Water Resistant)
- 1x 0-4″ Stroke Linear Potentiometer
- 2x Rod End