While I am not taking new customer at the moment, here’s the list of my equipment (this is what used to be my service offer page);
- CNC Mill and CNC Lathe machining of all material; Mild Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Stainless-Steel, 4140/4340, UHMW, Delrin
- Daewoo Puma 6s lathe with capability up to 8″ in Diameter and up to 12″ in length, 1.6″ through hole
- Yang Eagle SMV-1000 40″ x 20″ x 20″ Machining Center
- First MCV300 20″ x 20″ x 20″ Machining Center
- 16″ x 60″ Victor Conventional Lathe
- 20″ x 28″ 100W C02 Laser (cuts custom shaped gasket)
- 40W Fiber Laser for Engraving
- Small quantity (Prototyping) is welcome, small production lot (10~50 pcs) and medium sized production (100~250 pcs) too
- Prototyping work is often discounted if a production of the same part is planned.
I have a small Type II Anodizing line with most of the most popular color. Every part that I make in aluminum will be offered anodized the color of your choice, as long as it fit my tank. I also entertain custom anodizing job, contact me to know if your project fits in my tank. While the size of the parts I can make is small (compared to industrial anodizing shop) the quality is on par if not better. Take a look at my Facebook Page and my Instagram for some parts that I fabricated and anodized. Most of my work find it’s way over there.