DeeWorks can help you achieve your next project, make a prototype or small to medium sized production run. From 3D Printed prototype part to fully CNC machined parts, everything is done in-house.
Here’s what I have to offer;
- CNC Mill and CNC Lathe machining of all material; Mild Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Stainless-Steel, 4140/4340, UHMW, Delrin
- Daewoo Puma 6s lathe with capability up to 8″ in Diameter and up to 12″ in length, 1.6″ through hole
- Yang Eagle SMV-1000 40″ x 20″ x 20″ Machining Center with 4th Axis Indexer
- 16″ x 60″ Victor Conventional Lathe
- 9″ x 10″ x 9″ 3D Printer with PLA and ABS filament
- 20″ x 28″ 100W C02 Laser (Can’t cut any sort of metal, see details below)
- Small quantity (Prototyping) is welcome, small production lot (10~50 pcs) and medium sized production (100~250 pcs) too
- Prototyping work is often discounted if a production of the same part is planned.
I have a small Type II Anodizing line with most of the most popular color. Every part that I make in aluminum will be offered anodized the color of your choice, as long as it fit my tank. I also entertain custom anodizing job, contact me to know if your project fits in my tank. While the size of the parts I can make is small (compared to industrial anodizing shop) the quality is on par if not better. Take a look at my Facebook Page and my Instagram for some parts that I fabricated and anodized. Most of my work find it’s way over there.
My capabilities are not limited to machining. As of January 2017 I have a 100w C02 Laser with a 20″ x 28″ cutting surface area. It can cut and engrave on acrylic and wood up to 1/2″ thick, leather, it can etch anodized aluminum and also etch on steel and stainless steel. Most of my product from now on will be laser etched. Unfortunately this laser can’t cut any form of metal not even a thin foil paper sheet. I outsource any metal laser cutting to a reputable company.
I can also mig weld and powder coat and have access to laser cut and bent part.
If you are still in the early stage of your design, 3D printed parts can be really usefull to have as prototype and are cheap to produce.
I also have a 24″ vinyl plotter to make die cut vinyl decals used mainly for my promotional item. I have a few color in stock and would be happy to complete your order with a few decals or accomodate your simple need.